You're free to come and leave as you want. No obligations to stay the whole time, of course
The specific sessions will be determined during BarCamp, all based on who wants to give talks and what topics are of interest.
Friday, August 23, 2013
- 5:00-6:30 PM - Check-in and Dinner
- 6:30-7:00 PM - Opening session
- 7:00-9:30 PM - Sessions every 1/2 hour
- 9:30 PM to midnight - after party at Kitchen 67 - map
- Midnight - grilling, all-night hacking, etc at Calvin College
- There will be plenty of room to crash on Friday night, so bring a sleeping bag.
Saturday, August 24, 2013
- 9:00-10:00 AM - Continental Breakfast
- 10:00 AM-12:00 PM - Sessions every 1/2 hour
- 12:00-1:00 PM - Lunch
- 1:00-4:00 PM - Sessions every 1/2 hour
- 4:00-4:30 PM - Closing session
- 4:30-5:30 PM - Cleanup