You're free to come and leave as you want. No obligations to stay the whole time, of course
The specific sessions will be determined during BarCamp, all based on who wants to give talks and what topics are of interest.
Friday, August 24, 2012
- 5:00-6:00 PM - Check-in and setup
- 6:00-7:00 PM - Dinner (catered by Monellis)
- 7:00 PM - Kick things off with opening session
- 7:30-10:00 PM - Sessions every 1/2 hour
- 10:00 PM - after party (sponsored by Collective Idea)
- 10:00 PM-whenever the next morning - Camping, all-night hacking, etc.
- Midnight BBQ
- There will be plenty of room to crash on Friday night, so bring a sleeping bag.
Saturday, August 25, 2012
- 9:00-10:00 AM - Continental Breakfast
- 10:00 AM-12:00 PM - Sessions every 1/2 hour
- 12:00-1:00 PM - Lunch (Subway)
- 1:00-2:00 PM - 5 min Lightning Talks
- 2:00-4:00 PM - Sessions every 1/2 hour
- 4:00-4:30 PM - Closing session
- 4:30-5:30 PM - Cleanup